EdTech Sales Consultant
As an experienced Sales Consultant at CoGrammar, you must have a proven track record of 3+ years of commercial sales experience, excellent communication skills, an excellent understanding of technology, and a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
In this role, you will be providing consultation about technical education, employment options and career progression to people looking for career change. As a trusted expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their education needs and career goals to match their future goals with one of our Hyperion Development online coding bootcamps which are designed to help those in non-tech careers switch to full-time coding jobs. You will manage the customer relationship from lead assignment to close.
As an experienced consultant, you will be in a position of responsibility within the team, with substantial growth opportunities. You will assist the Head of Sales in defining the sales strategy and processes, and optimising the metrics set for your team. You should be excited about not just working hard in a small but rapidly growing startup, but building it with your own direct ownership in the business. You must be hungry to convert leads to sales with the knowledge that our online courses change the lives of people for the better. You must be ambitious and want to make the most of the tremendous opportunities you'll have being a core part of a small but fast growing team.
We are looking for team members to join a company that is already recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Our team consists of former Google and Amazon employees who have scaled products to hundreds of thousands of users, and we are looking for team members who are competitive, ambitious, and have track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets.
Join us at a time when we are reinventing online education.
- Engaging with a range of qualified leads over phone to advise them on course choice and close sales
- Employing a consultative sales approach to help guide customers through their education with our Hyperion Development Boot Camps
- Working towards KPIs and exceeding sales targets set by the Head of Sales.
- Maintaining strong long-term relationships with our customers
- Training junior sales staff members, as and when needed
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Working closely with other teams and finding opportunities to optimise sales
- Contributing to process improvements throughout the startup
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the e-learning space.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Prior experience in an education or e-learning space
- Understanding or knowledge of programming languages such as Java and Python
Learn more about careers at CoGrammar here: https://www.cogrammar.com/pages/jobs.html
CoGrammar is recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Founded by ex Googlers and graduates of the University of Cambridge, Hyperion was funded by Facebook and Google in 2017, winning first prize in Facebook's Africa Innovation Challenge Award. CoGrammar works directly with Facebook's senior leadership - right up to Mark Zuckerberg himself - and through its headquarters in London is recognised as a leading edtech startup in the UK.
CoGrammar was founded with an ambition to scale human-led education in programming. We believe that machines can't match humans, and learning to code is best achieved by having a coding educator review your code on a day-by-day basis.
CoGrammar has built an online course platform that allows human code review to be scaled, applying this methodology to help thousands of students from over 30 countries learn how to code in a novel way.
We're proud to power this model using the top technical talent from Africa, and to work with the worlds leading tech firms to deliver the highest quality educational content in software development.
You'll join CoGrammar at a time when it is has just closed one of the largest seed edtech fundraises outside of the USA, fuelling massive growth and new partnerships with the likes of Faebook and Google.
At CoGrammar we believe in the following:
- “It always seems impossible until it is done”, “Don’t tell me how it can’t be done, tell me how it can be done.” - solutions over problems.
- “It’s best to do one thing really, really well.” - we focus on affordable and effective online coding bootcamp education
- “There is no passion to be found playing small” - think big, think scaleable, think international, and think x10 impact
- “African ideas make the future clear” - great ideas can come out of Africa, don’t believe you need to be in Silicon Valley
- “A bias for action” - execution over complacency
- “Eat your own food” - use the products you build, and be critical.
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” - we continuously improve with data from our users, students, clients and partners
BENEFITS & PERKS