We are looking for team members to join a company that is already recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the top edtech startup on the African continent, funded by Facebook and Google. CoGrammar is currently included by Facebook and is headquartered at the Facebook European headquarters in London.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that disrupt the EdTech space. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Our team is comprised of top talent who joined CoGrammar out of world-leading tech companies such as Google, Amazon, GetSmarter, 2U, and Yoco and our leadership team have scaled products to hundreds of thousands of users. We are looking for team members who are competitive, ambitious, and have track record of over-achieving and exceeding targets.
- Help maintain a product roadmap based on the product strategy and company vision
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work with internal business teams to design and implement operational systems
- Work with the UX team to research, prototype, test and validate ideas
- Work with the development teams (product owners) to translate our product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Drive the Discovery and Validation phases of product built
- Work with the marketing team to roll-out and communicate product changes to customers
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of product changes and recommend improvements
- Help facilitate growth by optimising all parts of the customer onboarding funnel
- Understand our customers through analysis, research and direct interaction
- Coordinate work between multiple teams
- Be available to the team to answer questions and provide clarity on decisions
- 2-3 years relevant experience as a product manager or product owner
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- High attention to detail
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with high pressure
- Relationship management (especially focussed on ensuring transparency between different stakeholders)
- Extremely organised and great reporting skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Product Management advantageous
- EdTech knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of design thinking procedures and product validation experience
Learn more about careers at CoGrammar here: https://www.cogrammar.com/pages/jobs.html
CoGrammar is recognised as one of the top education technology startups in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Founded by ex Googlers and graduates of the University of Cambridge, Hyperion was funded by Facebook and Google in 2017, winning first prize in Facebook's Africa Innovation Challenge Award. CoGrammar works directly with Facebook's senior leadership - right up to Mark Zuckerberg himself - and through its headquarters in London is recognised as a leading EdTech startup in the UK.
CoGrammar was founded with an ambition to scale human-led education in programming. We believe that machines can't match humans, and learning to code is best achieved by having a coding educator review your code on a day-by-day basis.
CoGrammar has built an online course platform that allows human code review to be scaled, applying this methodology to help thousands of students from over 30 countries learn how to code in a novel way.
We're proud to power this model using the top technical talent from Africa, and to work with the worlds leading tech firms to deliver the highest quality educational content in software development.
You'll join CoGrammar at a time when it is has just closed one of the largest seed EdTech fundraises outside of the USA, fuelling massive growth and new partnerships with the likes of Facebook and Google.
At CoGrammar we believe in the following:
- “It always seems impossible until it is done”, “Don’t tell me how it can’t be done, tell me how it can be done.” - solutions over problems.
- “It’s best to do one thing really, really well.” - we focus on affordable and effective online coding bootcamp education
- “There is no passion to be found playing small” - think big, think scaleable, think international, and think x10 impact
- “African ideas make the future clear” - great ideas can come out of Africa, don’t believe you need to be in Silicon Valley
- “A bias for action” - execution over complacency
- “Eat your own food” - use the products you build, and be critical.
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” - we continuously improve with data from our users, students, clients and partners
BENEFITS & PERKS